The SACI TCIL2 3-phase indirect energy meter for when reliability counts
SACI´s TCIL2 3-phase indirect energy meters and analysers were installed recently as part of the upgrade of Riyadh´s underground system, Saudi Arabia. The TCIL2 accurately measures the energy of a 3-phase network as well as providing other parameters including the following: voltage, current active power, reactive power, power factor, frequency and maximum demand in low voltage.
• Bidirectional three phase energy meter
• RS-485 communication. MODBUS Protocol
• Active energy counter resettable
• Accuracy CL.1 Active Cl.2 reactive (En62053)
• Indirect input (x/5 A or x/1 A) programmable.
• Led indicator
• LCD Display 8 digits
• Pulse output: SO (DIN 43864)
• Harmonic RMS (1-32) (Optional)